
Patrick has started back to school full time. He should be done by next Christmas, I think. So we don't get to see him much during the week. The good news is that he has weekends off all the time now because of his promotion! Yay! We will definetly be enjoying that! When I was working it didn't bother me that he would get home at 8:30 at night because I got off and then had time to get stuff done around the house, run errands, etc... However, now that I am home all day, I notice him being gone more and I look forward to him coming home, also to dates, and other social stuff.
On a work note, he has two good supervisors now, so he will not have to carry as much of a load as he has been. He only gets paid for 40 hours no matter how much he works, so he has been ending up working for free alot of times. He is responsible for how everything goes at the station, so he does what he needs to do to make sure they are in tip top shape, not being one to pass the buck or leave what needs to be done undone. Character, that's one of the many reasons I love and married him!
No comments:
Post a Comment