I'm loving Idol this season! There's only about two or three left in the top 10 that I'd like to see gone, but after that, I pretty much think they all should win! Can't we have 5 or 6 winners this year?!?!?! Your choices are also among my faves, but add Michael Johns (I think that's his name---the hottie Australian) to the list and it will be complete! Brooke White is quite amazing! Ooh, and I've got to throw in Mr. Dreadlocks too. Really like him. Ok, thanks for giving me the opportunity to get all of my Idol opinions out in the open with someone today! ;)
1 comment:
I'm loving Idol this season! There's only about two or three left in the top 10 that I'd like to see gone, but after that, I pretty much think they all should win! Can't we have 5 or 6 winners this year?!?!?!
Your choices are also among my faves, but add Michael Johns (I think that's his name---the hottie Australian) to the list and it will be complete! Brooke White is quite amazing! Ooh, and I've got to throw in Mr. Dreadlocks too. Really like him.
Ok, thanks for giving me the opportunity to get all of my Idol opinions out in the open with someone today! ;)
Post a Comment