Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WAAAAA!!!!

I'm SAD... and mad, annoyed, devastated... So, on the way back from our vacation, between Seatle and Anchorage, I managed to lose our recently purchased camera and all our vacation pictures on it! AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I'm praying and hoping that it will turn up. We have done all we can... Waaaaa, boo hoo!:( I don't even want to think about it, but I can't stop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHA! I think there's some kind of Seattle Airport camera conspiracy going on, because I lost my camera with all of my Christmas vacay pictures, too. And they don't exactly make it easy to track it down either, do they?

Anonymous said...

I have some pictures on my camera, so I'll burn a cd for you. Of course it doesn't have all the good pictures you took on your camera. So sorry for your loss. Had a great time with y'all here -- time went by too quickly. We will be moving this coming Fri. and Sat. --the apt is a total mess and the new house isn't much better. I know what I'll be doing -- work, work, work! Hello and hugs to everyone, especially Nana's sweet girl! love y'all. Mom