Of course it was so exciting to see Baby "J" on screen, and to see and hear his/her little heart beeting. I was feeling anxious going in for some reason. Oh, wait, that reason is because I can tend to be overly anxious about stuff. Anxiousness was replaced with joy, delight, and whimsical-ness once we knew everything was OK and good to go. Praise the LORD!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Baby "J"
This is Baby "J". That is, Jack or Jane, we'll find out when we deliver! We went in last Wednesday for our first Dr. visit. Everything looks good. I am 11 and a half weeks along now. I am doing great, other than feeling a little "blAH" at some point everyday, but haven't thrown up once yet. I was happy to be told that I weigh about 5 lbs. less at 11 weeks with Baby "J" than I did at 8 weeks with Kate. Yay me!:)
Of course it was so exciting to see Baby "J" on screen, and to see and hear his/her little heart beeting. I was feeling anxious going in for some reason. Oh, wait, that reason is because I can tend to be overly anxious about stuff. Anxiousness was replaced with joy, delight, and whimsical-ness once we knew everything was OK and good to go. Praise the LORD!
Of course it was so exciting to see Baby "J" on screen, and to see and hear his/her little heart beeting. I was feeling anxious going in for some reason. Oh, wait, that reason is because I can tend to be overly anxious about stuff. Anxiousness was replaced with joy, delight, and whimsical-ness once we knew everything was OK and good to go. Praise the LORD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am just so happy for you guys! Kate is SO big and SO adorable! I hope I get to see you all really soon. Your littlest one looks cute already!! I can't believe you are actaully going to wait! What a fun surprise it will be! Have a VERY merry Christmas.
Post a Comment