Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bubba and Sweeters Notes

Bauskas is cruising on furniture now, walking a little holding onto our hands. Has 5 teeth. Says "Mama ma ma ma" now, but not sure if he is actually referring to me, although he MIGHT be:) He also takes toys from his sister now. Arches his back and throws a fit when he doesn't get his way. Oh and Grandpa taught him to wave. He's as smiley, adorable, and shreiky as ever. LOVE da little man!:)

SWEETERS learned to say my name from her little friend who was saying "Wucy Wucy Wucy..." over and over again. At first she would say it a bunch but she didn't seem to know what it meant. She was just copying him. But yesterday she called me by it. I told her I am "mommy" to her and Bubbason, and Lucy to everyone else:) She also says "What? What? what?" over and over again when I call her. To which I reply, "You heard me, now come here! Right NOW!" to which she says "What!?" as she is making her way, eventually, to me.... frustrating but hilarious:) ha ha

No comments: