So, I finally created a blog for our family! Yay, so excited! The pictures are of our sweet baby girl, taken when she was a week old. Kate is 5 weeks old today. She is doing fabulous. We are still working on Mommy and Daddy getting longer sleep through the night. I have managed to get around 5 hours in a row 2 or 3 nights... She is eating well, napping well, and even shopping and running around with Mommy. She is already changing and growing so much! Someone, please stop the clock! We go in for a Dr. appointment in a couple weeks, and will get to see how much she has grown and how much weight she has gained. She is starting to smile and coo, which makes me melt into sappy, sweet, mommy talk. What a doll! The BEST doll EVER! I know I am not babysitting, and I know she is ours, but I still can't believe she is ours! We have a daughter! She is amazing!
1 comment:
Kate is adorable! Great picutes of such a beautiful family. We can't wait to meet her.
Julie, Andrew & Baby Isaac
Post a Comment