OK, maybe not too difficult, I managed to get some sweetness out of her. I love her curls and dress! She is adorable no matter what, but WOW! (If Mommy does say so herself:))Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter 2011
Happy Easter 2011! Praise the LORD! He is risen and our everlasting HOPE!:)
Last year we got back from GA right around Easter time, so this picture reminds me of the Easter picture we took of the kids then. Wow, we've been back a year already... actually more because last year Easter was end of March beginning of April... Time sure flies and life is certainly a vapor...
We had a great time eating turkey and all the fixings at Mom and Dad's. I was glad not to have to do anything, being so close to having the baby... Kate is in full on "goof mode". Getting a sweet "cheese" from her is difficult now. She just wants to be silly for the camera and loves to see herself after we take a picture.
OK, maybe not too difficult, I managed to get some sweetness out of her. I love her curls and dress! She is adorable no matter what, but WOW! (If Mommy does say so herself:))
Kate had fun hunting eggs. We did it twice and then SHE hid them for ME to find. Now she wants to hide the babie's Easter basket for the baby to find (which is null and void because we haven't had the baby yet but was ready just in case:)).
Handsome Son finding eggs...
A good family picture just wasn't in the cards for us this year I guess. Oh well, next year:)
Love this beautiful face!:)
OK, maybe not too difficult, I managed to get some sweetness out of her. I love her curls and dress! She is adorable no matter what, but WOW! (If Mommy does say so herself:))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment