
We are waiting for number three to arrive. I was due April 23. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I am past my due date and still waiting because that seems to be my MO. Went over 4 days with our first and 3 days with our second. A due date that comes and goes with no baby in the bassinet is annoying... I'm so impatient at this point. I wake up every morning, and I'm still HERE, waiting aROUND. I think I'm taking it better on this one though because I feel better at the end of this pregnancy than the end of my last two. Plus, I just am not surprised at my lateness as usual. So, here I wait...

My friends have a photography business and they take awesome pictures:)
PS Photography is their name. Rach came and snapped some pregger pics of me around the house.


No comments:
Post a Comment