



One of my players got Kate a tiny basketball! So cute! I have been wanting one for her!
I won't be one of those psycho parents, but I really like basketball, and I hope she wants to play and enjoys it as much as I did. ANNNND, yes of COURSE, I will encourage her to like it! I can't wait to teach her to dribble, shoot, and D up! Last Dr. appointment she was in the 95th percentile for her hieght. Will she be an awesome bball player, or a tall super model... I say, a super beautiful and awesome bball player who loves Jesus more than anything!:) She can already palm the ball! Ha ha ha.
I take her to games and practices with me. She loves watching all the action, and is so good! Also, last weekend I coached a game out in the valley. Road trip! Grandma went with us and watched Kate. What a fun time. Although she did have a melt down on the way home...
Stay tuned for when she gets her first pair of running shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment