Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday!



Go Gov. Huckabee! Let it be known that I have liked him from the beginning, before he won Iowa! Why in the world are conservatives backing McCain and Romney....sigh... I think everyone should just like Huckabee, then he could win! COME ON!

So, I've turned into a big political nerd who watches CNN (Holla, Anderson & Ericka!) and Fox News (Yo, O'Reilly, & Hannity!) all the time. It all started when I caught some of an early Republican debate, which is the one where I decided that I liked Huckabee. Why? His answers are the best. He is real, personable, and funny. He is a servant. He rocks out on the guitar. I like his stance on the issues. Most importantly, he's a Christian!

He sent his wife to Alaska to campaign for him this last week. She came to church on Sunday, and Kate and I got our pictures with her! Wish her husband was with her! He called in and addressed the congregation over the phone. I was sitting in the balcony about to "have a spell"! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The views of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the Matthew family as a whole.
Patrick

Anonymous said...

Fo' shizzle my nizzle.