Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm still here...

Sorry to all my faithful followers for not blogging in so long. I have been busy sewing, scrapping, preparing for the baby, body shop, coaching, walking, and being a wife and mommy.....

Also, we have a MAC laptop now and I have to learn to use the Mac with our camera and uploading etc... I've been to lazy and haven't done it yet.... We have no internet downstairs to do it the old way... NE ways, alas.

I have started coaching jr. high track with a friend. It is so chill and a fun time for Kate too. We walk over in the stroller and on the way home Kate gets to walk on her own holding my hand. She is so cute!

Body Shop is coming to a close at the end of April. They have decided to shut down their direct selling home party portion of the business. I've done some shows in the mean time.

Hubs, Kate and I have been walking quite a bit, long walks. Gotta get this pregnant body moving:) Also longing for summer. I want to go camping!

Pregnancy is going well and everything is healthy. I hope I have the baby two weeks early as long as everything is healthy and there are no complications... I have been in nesting mode and preparing our room and home for the new baby... Can't wait!

Patrick is loving his new job as an auditor for the government. Doesn't sound to exciting I know, but it is. He loves it:) I am so glad, what a blessing:)

We are continually in awe of Kate and her antics... She is so beautiful and delightful, and growing up so fast! She is definitely a toddler now. We are finding ourselves caught in the middle of "Do we discipline her for that or be more patient?" And of course just pray for wisdom as parents. It is exciting to see all her new accomplishments and learnings. We are on the brink of taking bottles away and then potty training if all goes well... Our baby is growing up to fast and I find myself just wanting to hold and cuddle her so close....

Ta ta for now, pictures will be back eventually....

No comments: