Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter 2009 catch up...

Yay for me!!! I actually posted some pics to our blog and did it using the MAC! Whoo hoo! I'm back folks! Looks like these posted in reverse order, oh well, I'm leaving them cuz i am late to track practice!

This was Easter 2009. When she went to bed the Easter bunny (aka Mommy) got to work. I assembled her Easter basket and Hubs. Set out her Easter outfit in her room so it would be there when she wakes up. Then I left an empty basket at the bottom of the stairs outsider her room with a trail of plastic easter eggs, each having a candy in it, leading up the stairs, through the dining room and into the living room where her Easter basket awaited her:) She knew what to do with the eggs and put the first one in her basket on her own.... once she figured out there was candy in them or if she got to many in her hands, I would have to help her put them in and undistract her to keep her going.... Loved her Easter dress with the smocking:) and little mary janes! A couple of these pics are of Kate at nursery Sunday morning. Patrick's sister Jamie and her family came to church with us, and then joined us for lunch at our house with Mom, Dad, Shaun, Jaime, Pops and Mom (Warmaths)....



No comments: