Friday, May 29, 2009

Jr. High Track 2009

Here comes the crazy train! The pregnant coaches with toddlers and kid stuff in tow...
This was at the 8th grade Palmer Track meet, May 8th... I love the Palmer Track and XC course. So nice and pretty, although frequently windy...
Gavin and Kate loved playing in the in-field and had no fear running off on their own...
We ended the meet by watching from this hill by the bleachers... Kate loved running up and down the hill.
I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you...
Want the "doot do dooo" Gavin? (The batton is a "doot do dooo" because you put it to your mouth and say "Doot do dooo!!" Learned that from one of my track coaches, Mr. Hofacker Sr. also Gavin's Popop, when I was in highschool:) ha ha. )
OK... hmm..
What if I take it back? ... "Eeeeeekkkk!!!"
The indignant winner...
Back for more...
"OK, I'm bored with bugging Gavin. Time to run down the hill, and get as close as I can to the track to freak mommy out... and make her get up and come get me. Wonder if she actually will and how long it will take?"
"HA HA! I got it! And its all mine!"
"DOOT DO DOOO!"
Eating our chicken from Carrs, on the curb by the bus outside of Carrs because we are waiting for the bus driver...

No comments: