Totally intrigued by the computer, and trying so hard not to touch it, but alas, it is too hard and her little fingers always seem to find their way for a quick tap, followed by "Kate, don't touch! No!" So, she pulls back but compensates for not touching with being as close as she possibly can and not to mention all over mommy.... It's too adorable, is what it is:)
Her "Sunday best". Sooo pretty! Sooo cute! Awe.
"aauuggghhh" Translation: Mommy I want some cookies. Can you get them for me?
Joshy was making her laugh at Jaclyn's graduation party.... She would throw her sippy cup down. He would promptly pick it up for her. Over and over. She thought it was hilarious, so much fun:)
May 5th, Grandma (my mom) is 48. I hope I look as good as she does when I am that...... Happy Birthday to my Mommy:)
Must I say anything about this one? Mommies high heels, pushing her baby stroller around... I am without speech. It's to adorable....
No comments:
Post a Comment