Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Catch Up

More walking. Got to get this pregger bod movin'! Such nice family time... good talks.

Look out world!
Cheerios and sippy cup in the sun on the deck:) Come on summer!
She loves to play on the couch cushions! Walk up and down or climb the makeshift slide... Ah the simple joys of being little:)
Playing blocks with Mommy. She's pretty good at wiggling the shapes into their proper slot, but I still tell her where they go often times. When she puts one in the right slot all on her own without me telling her, I'm so proud of her!
Walking in to church...
She walks everywhere now, unless we're in a big hurry. I love just putting her down to walk, I'm preggers, she's heavier now, and its nice to put her down. She is very good about holding our hand while we walk:) Adorable!:)

No comments: