This is Kate entertaining herself on the way out.
She had so much fun playing in the hammock... until she fell out and busted her lip, but she still wanted to get back in.
Hubs and Aaron setting up our tent, Kate playing with her ball.
A view of our camp, so cozy.
This is where you can find me out camping. I can sit by the fire for hours and I do and I did:) Another reason I wanted to camp so much is that being 8 months pregnant gave me an excuse not to go hiking and which meant "me time" by the fire when everyone else including Kate took off for a few hours of hiking.
Morning time! Out of her tent and headed for the milk and breakfast. Love the messy hair:)
This is the hike I missed. Looks like a beautiful one:) Patrick, Kate, Aaron, and Mellissa went and had a great time.
Lunch time! I love camping cuz I don't have to worry about being clean. We can just let her eat whatever and run wild.
Nothing like a nap in a hammock:)
Looking for stuff to put in her bucket on a walk with Mommy.
Leisurely hike out to see a glacier.
Here it is.
On the way back, strawberry shortcake bars for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment