Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Call Camping!

(Also pre-Jack) Trying to get one more camping trip in before Jack arrived, we went out with the Hoffmans and a bunch of the youth group and friends, even though I was already a 3. I was nervous the first night. We were one hour away from the Wasilla Hospital and two from Anchorage. So I figured we had enough time to get to one of them... being on time to get the epidural would be a different story... I felt less nervous as the weekend progressed though.

Our set up. Its comfy and this last time we invested in a blow-up air mattress to help me sleep better since I was pregnant. We're never going back! It is cush! Kate is napping in the pack-N-Play.
Kate had a great time out there. Here she is exploring with the boys.
Throwing rocks in the lake. Love her poe-poes!
Giving Kate rocks to throw. Due in a few days, I'm HUGE!
Getting muddy! I looked up to check on Kate, and realized it was to late as I am running to get her out of the mud puddle. So I gave up and stopped mid-way turning around to go get my camera instead:)
Hubs has been wanting to do a bike ride from Eureka to Glenallen for some time. Well check it off the list baby! He did all 63 miles of it! I went to find him in the truck. This is when I finally came up on him about 8 miles out of town.
Yay Honey!
I went on to town to wait for him and then we went out to pizza to celebrate the feat.
The next morning in our tent. Daddy sleeping on the left and doesn't want to be woke up, but Kate is UP so that didn't last long. We may have went back to sleep though:) It was wet and cold outside.
Some friends had a miniature kid fourwheeler out there. It didn't go fast because it was made for little kids, and Kate loved riding it all by herself. Here she is going down a little slope like a pro:) Actually it just happened to work out that she didn't fall off:) She was riding along and we didn't exactly realize, even though we were right there...
Daddy helping her ride...Just some guidance. She could push the gas and would take off all on her own.
What a BLAST!
On a hike with Daddy and lovin' every minute as you can see:) ha ha:) She does great hiking with him and it is such a nice break for me:)
Loves her pink baby stroller!
This is our make shift pavillion between the Powers motor home and the Hoffmans trailer. Worked out great since it rained a bunch.

No comments: