Friday, December 4, 2009

Playin'

She was supposed to be in bed, but she came out and caught Mommy playing in HER house. So I had to let her in:)
Enjoying the view of the ceiling lights, I'm sure Kate was in bed.... Mommy loves it:)
Talking to Hubs, Mom and Dad about how cool the house is. Sooooo happy:) ha ha. What a great feeling to stand back and look at the finished product!:) Although it wasn't quite finished here....
I made my friend Lindsey go inside to check out the magic. She agreed:)
What play house would be complete with out dress up stuff. We keep Kate's under the tea table, the cupboard thing, in her play house.
So happy:) She loves when I pop up on her through the different widows or ceiling opening.
One day I caught her eating her yogurt in there. Stifled my first instinct ("Oh no! Your gonna get it everywhere and ruin it!") and grabbed my camera. I let her take food in there as long as its not to messy. That's half the fun right.
Rummaging around for something...
This is Trey another little friend. He's a fireman. He never takes his little boots off and keeps his fireman hat near by. To cute.
The baby is Shelby, Trey's little sister, and Kate talks about her all the time. They had fun playing in the play house. It didn't take Trey long to decide that it would be a great idea to haul out all the furniture in the house. Boys are made of something different I guess:) Can't wait to see what I have to look forward to with my Jackubauskas.
This is my friend Lindsey. She and Kate had fun playing at Thanksgiving. Lindsey decided not to take the princes crown off for a little while. It was that much fun:) ha ha. And aren't we all still little girls inside:)
This is Taylor, Kate's first little girl friend. They are sooooo cute together! My friend Sara (Taylor's Mommy) and I couldn't help but laugh with delight as we were walking out of Bible study and the girls were holding hands talking to each other. So cute! I peeked in on them as they were playing to hear Taylor delightfully say to Kate, "This is so fun in here." My heart was so happy:) hee hee hee.

No comments: