Daddy and Kate. I LOVE her dress! She does too. The first time she tried it on she loved wearing it and I could tell she felt so pretty in it:)
Me and my Bubba-son. Jack did great at the service, hung out with Daddy, and even fell asleep.
Kate LOVED LOVED LOVED the service. Well the first singing part that we were in there for before she had to go potty. She was smiling and giggling with that awesome childish delight, clapping and dancing (bouncing up and down). She kept saying "Charie" (Charlie Brown) when she would look at the stage with the grand piano and towering Christmas tree. She was utterly delighted and so happy. It was ADORABLE!:)
My Little Handsome!
Santa came early for Mommy. He knew I needed to use my new Flip Video recorder on Christmas Eve!:)
They each get to open two presents. One is a toy, and the other is..... crazy exciting jammies! I know. Next year I am making them open the jammies first and THEN the toys:)
Loved watching her face and hearing her "ooh" and "aahh" opening presents!
Getting ready to play. They both ended up playing with each others toys too:) Cute.
Merry Christmas Jack! Not a clue:)
Big sister helping her 'lil Bro open his present.
Christmas is so much more fun with little ones to get excited about presents and toys!:)
These are presents to Daddy and Jack from Kate. She wrapped them with Mommy's help, and then wrote "circs" (circles) all over them.
Santa has left the building!
Stockings waiting in anticipation for all the wonderful excitement of Christmas morning:)
We start Christmas morning off with the reading of the Savior's birth. This year we read from Kates toddler Bible, simply stated with pictures and all. She loves it:) She loves "Baby Je".
Checking out the trike Santa left her which came with an awesome bell:)
My adorable munchkins in their matching jammies.
'Bauskas enjoying the jumper Santa left him. Santa saw him rocking out the excersaucer and decided he "needed" the jumper:)
Kate giving Daddy his present from her.
Kate loved helping everyone open their presents.
Has it down, as you can see.
We HAD to get her a truck. I contemplated giving it to both of the kids to share, but I just couldn't do that to her. She wanted one soooo bad. Her little friend Trey has trucks and brings them over to play sometimes. She loves them! We had quite an episode one day as poor Trey was just trying to take his truck home with him. So now she has her very OWN truck... which suprise suprise isn't that big a deal now. Go figure.
Hubs KNEW he was getting an ipod shuffle. So, I wrapped it and placed it in a bigger box with canned and boxed food in it as a decoy, and then wrapped the big box. When he opened the actual ipod, he found a note where the ipod should have been. "Because you jumped the gun, I had to have some fun. So that which you seek is not here, but you can find it very near." It was hanging on the tree as an ornament right next to him. It was the green ipod so it matched perfectly too:)
OK. So I totally did not expect THIS! I thought my big present was on Christmas Eve! I am SOOOO spoiled! I love it! I love the sound it makes when I take pictures, which is not good because I just SNAP away like nobodies business, which is going to be WAY to many pictures and I have a hard time deleting. I also love that it takes them REALLY fast so I can catch my wiggle-munches in all of their adorableness, again not good for the picture clutter it will cause, but what's a girl to do:) Especially I love that I think I will be able to take shots of a subject and blur the background! So excited!:)
Where's the candy?
She bested this puzzle in no time.
Goof ball:)
Christmas breakfast, jammies all day, playing and lazying around is the tradition at our house Christmas Day.
Hubs enjoying some of his gifts...
1 comment:
You can never post too many pictures! I love them all! PS: The camera doesn't blur the background, the lens does...Which lens came with your camera?
Post a Comment