Hubs gets two hair cuts a year because thats how the grow out period works... Today it is time for his next one. I love his hair long and wavey like Clark Kent or Philly Jim, but alas he is dying to cut it so I conceded... We will stop off to see Jen for a cut before we head out of town. Good bye hot hair, see ya in 6 months.
The after. I like the clean cut super short look with sideburns too. It's the in between grow out period that I am not crazy about... If any of you are still reading after I spent the first half of this blogging talking about my Hubby's hair, you must be really bored or love us a lot...
Got us some McD's... McGriddles breakfast sandwich...mmmmm.
Kicking back, enjoying the ride, rocking out to MXPX, who by the way will be in Anchorage this summer. Looking forward to that...
We went out with Millers Landing. Loading up the boat and then they will drop us off with kyaks at a different spot...
Launching our Kyak. I got to get in and get situated, while hubs did all the work:)
We're off! That's our tour guide in front of us. Her name was Gretchen. She was pretty cool... Although, we didn't see anything wonderful or surprising. Being from Alaska and to Seward many times (and even if we weren't) we didn't see any great wild life or anything, but I didn't care... I just thought it was cool being in a kyak in the ocean:) It was a great experience, fun time!:)
Check me out:)
Here we are!:)
Learning to row together and stear was cool. Everyone except the guide was in a double, but we like being in a double anyways. It's more fun:)
In Seward, there is a restaurant called "The Salmon Bake" that has great burgers and fries. We have been trying to get back there to eat again and it worked out perfect for this trip:) SOOOO good!:)
Back home! Squeezin' Sweeters! Mommy will never leave you again! (Just kidding, she did great with my Mom. I am glad I can leave her and not worry about a thing because she is with Grandma:))
No comments:
Post a Comment