Friday, June 27, 2008

This Week...

Watching a movie with Hubs...
Sweeters digs into her toy baskets now. So cute!:)
Had a cold that started with an itchy throat and ears... Also got me a hair cut on Tuesday...
Youth activity...
At dinner with Darrin and Rachel and all the kids to send Darrin off commercial fishing for a month...
Sweeters first cob... Yep, keeping her occupied at dinner:)
Cleaning up after scrappin with my highschool girls...... Although I didn't get to scrap as much as I'd like because Sweeters was fussin' but it was still good...

Kate has been fussy and more needy the last couple days... Probably a combo of separation anxiety, crying when I set her down and or leave the room, teething, diaper rash, and not getting her way at times... Highly suspect the teething culprit... sigh... She has also been waking up at around 1 and 4 a.m. the last few nights... For the most part, she was doing great so this is new. Yeah, not lovin' it.

Loves her some water! :) Had a fun time playing tonight:)
Gave her a carrot with some dip on it tonight. Yum:) Also, cold and hard for teething. See her getting after it:)
She is scooting along just fine now. It won't be long before she is crawling. She has really strong legs and can stand holding on to something by herself with our hands close by to catch her when she loses her balance and starts to fall. She says "Mama, mmmm, I-I-I-I-I, da" and I think "ba"....

No comments: