What a great view. Hubs, Kate, and Darrin shoot the breeze...
Played in the Hamock...
Hubs and Darrin set up a tent...
A view of our camp site...
Kate did great camping for the first time! She slept in our sleeping bags with us in the Powers tent that they let us use.
Awe:)
Next morning Darrin made eggs and bacon for everyone...
Kate played with one of Jake's cars...
Grandma Diana babysat the three little ones (Jordy, Joshy, and Kate) while Darrin, Rachelle, Jake, Hubs and I went on a canoe excursion.
Doped Kate up with bug spray before we left...
We canoed through a million lakes, and had to portage (carry our canoe) to each one. Hubs carried ours on his shoulders almost the whole time. It was heavy! I helped a few times. Poor Honey had red marks all over his sholders that night...
Another portage...
Yay me. Carrying the paddle, which was a cool one cuz it was actual wood, but not very effective at actually paddling...
Just me:)
Hubs, Darrin, and Jakey trying to decide which route to take...
Row row row your boat....merrily, merrily.... Uh, so it took us 4 hours to complete the loop of lakes. It was fun, relaxing, and beautiful, but I was definitely ready to be done at the end. South Rolley is a great camping spot. I highly recomend it. Fishing in the lakes? Yes you can.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had so much fun. Wish Rusty, Abigayl and I could venture out with the you guys and the fam! Maybe next summer!
So much fun! Glad you guys came with us.
Post a Comment