Checking out the toy haulers.
I love anything corn at the fair- corn on the cob, kettle corn, and especially corn fritters, which Kate is enjoying here.
Pic with Grandma (MY Mommy:))
Kate is a slide FANatic! You can imagine her excitement at this slide...
She loved it! And went on it like 5 times.
Jack spent most of the day asleep in his carseat.
It was funny watching Patrick squeeze his tall self into this little train cart:) ha ha. What a good Daddy! :)
I like this pic.
Goofballs:) She has so much fun with her Daddy:)
Wish everyone could see her smile and here her giggle and laugh... Intoxicating!:) This was the fastest craziest ride. We were nervous about it but she had a great time and no injuries. By "we" I mean Grandma and Mommy. ha ha.
I love the swing ride and had to take her on it, since she also loves swinging. I had to keep scooting her up, telling her to sit down, and putting her legs through the seat belt correctly so that the ride attendant wouldn't see and then tell me she was to small:) What a fun time!:)
She wasn't a fan of the cotton candy. Maybe next year?
GRANDma and GRANDpa had a great time with us watching their GRANDdaughter have a GRAND time:)
Kate loves sheep:)
No comments:
Post a Comment