Watching some TV with Hubs and Sweeters. Love me some popcorn... guess who else wants some:)
Diggin' in to the toy basket...
Crawling toward the camera... What an angel:)
Mommy and Sweeters.
She is all over the place and climbing on everything, having so much fun exploring and being mobile! She likes to take the DVDs out from the entertainment center, and rummage around in the office while I am scrappin' or computering...
Crawling into my lap... She comes after me now when she wants me! Aaaawwe!!!:) I love her fussy (but adorable) "ma ma maa"... I am slain!:)
Loves her the phone and rocking in the rocking chair:)
Kinda a funny face, but oh so sweet:)
Her first "Ouwie". A remote hit her in the eye...... uh, because mommy was tossing them down on the couch next to Kate and something went arye. Ooops! "Mommy is sooooo sorry!" :(
Playing with Daddy's shoes. Look at her adorable expression:)
Playing dolls... So cute! She crawls over behind the rocker and pulls them out to play...
1 comment:
She looks kind of guilty with her dad's shoes!
Post a Comment