Monday, October 27, 2008

#2 is in the oven!

Kate is going to be a big sister!
We are expecting again! I am due June 23rd tenatively. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! :) Yay us!!! :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Sooooo excited for you guys!! Congrats. Oh, and I just got all caught up on your blog--I totally missed it while your computer was getting fixed. Now I feel more connected again. :)

Unknown said...

WHAAAAT!!! That totally means you can't go scrappin with us next year. Oh, I mean, CONGRATULATIONS!

Raychel said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for the three of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you!!! How exciting! I'll start checking out the airfare for June!!! Love y'all. Tell sweetie-pie Katelyn that Nana Mary said "hi", "Happy Birthday" (in a few days), and "I love you"!

Jay DePoy said...

Well done there Peeatrick. So you've been quite busy; I understand why you haven't had time to call me back.