This feeding started out nice. Then as usual Kate got board and wanted to express her independence by holding the spoon herself. Mommy, not wanting to squelch her independence and willing to surrender to the fact that eventually there is going to have to be a mess, let her. However, Kate, apparently having had enough, threw the spoon down like a typical graceful 11 month old would. It hit me and rice cereal splattered all over my clothes... SIGH.
It wasn't even a big mess... I know all you moms out there are thinking to yourself "Ha. She has no idea about mess..." I know. I don't. Um, I don't like mess... I gues I'm gonna have to learn to roll with the punches on this one:)
She does pretty good eating. I normally nurse (and recently sometimes bottle) first then offer food, which she doesn't usually seem to eat a whole lot of, but then there are times when she will "POUND it!"
Finally she really has had enough and wants out, notice the arched back... Meanwhile, Mommy just has to get a picture first, to remember every moment, every expression, every.... I take WAY to many pictures but that is for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment