Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yada Yada Yada....

This last weekend I went scrappin' with some girlfriends, Rachelle, Tracy, and Harley, I mean Carly:) SO FUN! It was at a special scrapbooking store, not like JoAnns or Michaels... from 5-11 p.m. It was great! Patrick and Mom watched Kate, and I just got to go be with my girlfriends and get some scrappin' done. It was also cool because they fed us dinner, drinks and candy to munch on while we scrap and gab... PLUS, if we "need" something for our layout we can just go buy it! They put it on a tab and you just pay at the end of the night... siggghhhh.... what a fun time:)
I am coaching Jr. High girls basketball. Kate has learned to blow on my wistle:) I love coaching!
Why are the cubs loosing! (And now, why did they lose? Who was that team? Where did they go???) Alas, the loveable losers have once again lived up to their legacy:(
Kate is going through the stage of pulling up on me or where I am sitting when she wants something or just to be included in the meal or whatever, grunting and shreiking to get what she wants. I read that it is part of discovering their scream. OK, but she needs to learn not to do it because I don't want her to be bratty....which she of course is not.... yet... I gues I need to be consistent about "checking it" but when I read stupid psychology stuff I start to feel stuck in the middle... No! I will not be a ship tossed about by the waves!:)

No comments: