Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Target Makes It to the Last Frontier!

Alaska is all abuzz about the 2 Targets that just opened up, one in Anchorage, one in Wasilla... Here we go so excited! Look how new!
The carts rode flawlessly through the store, no wayward wheels to worry about yet, and the seat reclines ever so nicely... Target, you do good:) I put Kate in the cart to play, when she became fussy in her seat... Don't judge:)
Trying on winter hats...
Putting together our big find. I have been scoping this highchair out online FOREVER! I knew target had it, so since I had already waited so long to get Kate a highchair, I waited just a little longer to buy it when the store opened up here... Well worth the wait! No only did I discover it to be on sale when it was rung up at the register (SA-weet!) but I also saved on the shipping by not buying it on line:) So happy! I love Target!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! We heart Target. Jordy calls it guitarget. Your high chair is nifty. What a score. Patience paid off big time!

Mexskimo said...

YAY TARGET!!!! I'm so happy for Alaska! Now all you need is an IKEA ;)