Sunday, October 5, 2008

I missed you!!!!

We finally got our computer back! The mother board is failing and the battery is dead or dying or something... Ne ways, for now it is still working... But in the mean time it was at Best Buy for about 4 or 5 weeks (they originally said 14 to 18 days). Not happy about that. BUT they gave us back almost all of our money, and our computer seems to be working fine for now, whatever they did:) Yay!:)

It is amazing how dependent we are on computers. For the first while I felt like I couldnt do anything... Buy a highchair for Kate? Nope can't I need to look info about it up on the comp. Look something up? Nope, need the computer. Budget our receipts or see where we are on the budget? Nope, need excell. Scrapbook? Nope, I need to access my photos on the comp and send them to print. Ok so I had other photos I could have scrapped, but alas, this is what I am saying. It's like I just felt I needed the computer for little things... So glad to have it back! Now I can function. Sad:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got out of the habit of reading your blog because you couldn't update it FOREVER. But I just spend some time getting caught up and I'm so happy you're back! No, get to those flickr pictures, lady!