The pay off was a pretty waterfall...
Which Hubs jumped off! Fun!:)
The show "Lost" is filmed in Oahu Hawaii. Hiking reminded us of the footage we see in the jungle on the show. The "rooty" trees that the characters hide in when the polarbear attacks them... the vines etc... Pretty cool:) We could have done a hike out to the beach where the plane wreck from "Lost" was, but we didn't and figured the plane wasn't there anymore anyways.
Back at the Hotel having lunch in their restaurant by the beach...
Sweeters colored...
...and had some yummy fries.
Time to play in the pool!
Silly Mommy!
So much fun!
Hee Hee Hee ha ha! This picture says it all! When I had some time by myself on the beach, I couldn't help but day dream about when our children are a little older, going on vacation, the sounds of them playing gleefully on the beach and having a grand time...sigh...
Looks like her face is scrunched:)
Watching the water as Daddy spins her around in it...
Time to dry off and get warm!
So cute in her little swimsuit!
That evening we went to the North Shore, the surfing capital of the U.S.
Loves for Daddy...
The waves weren't huge at the time we went, but big enough. It was evening and pretty... there was a guy with a metal detector out there.
The brown Reefs are mine. I got them 4 years ago on our Honeymoon. I bought another black pair this time. Maybe that will be my thing now, to buy a pair of Reefs each time I visit Hawaii...
No comments:
Post a Comment