What have we been up to? Well...
The other day Kate ate Vaseline which panicked me because I wasn't sure how much she ate, and I had heard a horror story about a baby who drank baby oil and died cuz they couldn't get it all out of its internal organs. It had coated the insides... So I was like, "Oh no, WHAT IF she DID eat alot of it and she's fine now but slowly deteriorates..." OK, so, she is FINE... Mothers...sigh...
Today, I found her playing in the toilet. It was flushed but still, "EEEWW!" Luckily she hadn't gotten in too deep yet. I washed her hands and changed her cloths.
Today, she also opened a mini Twix. No more giving her a candy and expecting her to be satisfied with the wrapper still on.
Hubby went snow shoeing with the snow shoes I got him for Christmas last year this after-noon.
I finished a book on prophecy that I got for Christmas. Fascinating and eye opening! I am not what you would call a "pleasure reader" (or a fast reader, ha! No seriously) but I find pleasure in reading for information. I heard the author of this book on a radio show and was fascinated and had to read it... I plan on reading more about prophecy, a child's age of accountability, vaccinations, God's sovereignty and man's choice...
We are in the process of getting a grip on the house and organization after Christmas. Decorations go down tomorrow. Taking down the tree is so sad. Everything looks blah and plain once the decorations are down, a reminder that Christmas is a WHOLE 'nother year away:(
I will be busy assisting with basketball and doing Body Shop for the next while. The ACS girls won the ACS Pepsi Invite this year. SMOKED everyone! Won the first game by around 50, second by about 40 and third by about 30. Seriously. Needless to say winning the championship (third time) was anti-climactic, and we have stuff to work on; but still, good job girls:)
Kate moved up to a new nursery in church today. She's getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment