Yesterday, all of a sudden it occurred to me that I should check on Kate because she was busy doing something... What--

Yep. She was busy alright! Her new thing is to throw things away... anything... as you can see. So focused on the task at hand...

Caught red handed, and Mommy so glad she could get some pictures of it before she was all done with her transports...

Hubs had left a wad of cash on the nightstand and apparently she found it, probably scattered it around the floor in the bedroom, then decided it should go in the trash. When I found it, there was already a huge pile in the trash, and she was still making trips back to the bedroom to get more.

I left it for Hubs to see, and later when I was fishing it out, "Whoa, there's lots of 20's in here!"... All done fishing, "Hey, she threw her socks away too!"

Needless to say we will be checking our trash frequently for a while. Not just the kitchen one either, today she threw away her crayon box, a Toys R Us gift card, and a pen... Right now it's cute, but I can see that it has the potential to be devastating if we don't put the "kibosh" on it right now.
2 comments:
haha... that's great the worst Gavin did was throw away our only can opener. I had to go buy a new one. I taught him to ask me before he throws things away now. :)
Lucy, this had me laughing SOOOOOO hard! Glad you had pictures, 'cause they add so much to the story! Hysterical!
Post a Comment