Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Date with Third Day!!!

On Saturday, we went to a Third Day Concert with some of our friends, but first we had dinner at Orso's. My favorite restaruant! BEST steak, BEST molten lava choc. dessert. Seriously, can't shut-up about how good it is.

I love Third Day! They are in my top 3 faves! Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!
Love their sound, influenced by Lynyrd Skynyrd's southern rock. This is Mac Powell the lead singer, love his voice. http://www.thirdday.com/biography.htm
They come back for an encore and on their final song they sing "Angus Dei/Worthy", all the fans know it and sing along with conviction. Just before the song ends, the band makes their final exit by silently walking off the stage, leaving their fans, who are still singing, to finish the song for them, in adoration and worship to the Savior, Jesus Christ our Lord. "Worthy is the LAMB... Holy, YOU are Holy. King of king's LORD of lords. I worship you..." And that's what it's all about...
Since we are such die hard fans, Raches and I had to get a t-shirt:) What a fun date night!

No comments: