Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubs!

Yep, thats 31 on the cake!
I slaved over a fancy dinner... Love us some Dominos:) Are these two related or what!
Singing "Happy Birthday"... We tried, to no avail, to get her to sing happy birthday with us. It was like she thought it was her birthday or something:) ha. She was so cute, trying to hold back her smile:) Since we couldn't get a peep out of Kate and Jack, Hubs and I heartily belted out "Happy Birthday" on our own. Technically Patrick wasn't supposed to sing, but I'm glad he didn't leave me solo:) ha ha.
I think she actually blew the "1" out! :)
Daddy praising Kate for the card she "wrote" him...
Opening presents... He never wanted to be "that guy", but I just had to get the Superman T for him, NATURALLY:) It will be a while before I get the Clark Kent "mop" back though... waiting... I gotta say, either way, what a STUD:)
Someone is really happy to be eating birthday cake!
I love you Honey. Happy Birthday. SMOOCH!:)

No comments: