Our little Bauskas rolled over for the first time tonight!:) He worked so hard to do it too! Lots of grunting and straining. Did Mommy help him out? NO WAY! Cuz he's awesome and she knew he could do it all by himself.... eventually:) So excited! My Little Man is turning into a Big Boy too fast... I was squealing with delight, cheering him on! So proud of him!:) I realize I'm gonna be one crazy Mom in the stands! Can't wait!:)
Trying so hard...
Taking a break to check out the hand. Yep its still there...
Back to work.
(Grunt) Come on..... (Grunt) almost....
GOT IT! Yay! First roll over! No more leaving him on couches and beds by himself:)
Catch all the grunting post-live Here:) Oh, and yes I know his sleeper is messed. He did it just beforehand and.... well thats just how it worked out. I put a nice clean one on him once the feat was properly preserved and the camera put away:)
2 comments:
What a little man! I love the spit up action. :)
Post a Comment