Tonight She was crying big sad tears and pleading eyes, so sad and just beside herself because she couldn't wear her Abby pannies to bed... I told her "first thing in the morning". I couldn't put them on her tonight, not having done any potty training during the day. I knew I would certainly be cleaning a mess up in the morning if I did. No thanks. I'm sure I'll have plenty of other opportunities to clean up potty mess. So, thats my day tomorrow... and for the next week... Hope she does well.
I put some scrap stuff in a bowl for her to play with and she has also recently learned to write circles! Well, they resemble circles anyway:)
She often falls asleep with her book on her and millions of toys and books in her bed. Today, she also had her purse on her arm. LOVE her!!!
Jack has most very recently started grabbing things. Today he picked up his rattle to gnaw on.
Can't wait to watch him play one day:)
first full french braids:) I've done the halfsies before... Love little girls! They are real live dollies!:)
1 comment:
I hope the potty training goes well for you -- easy, fast, and very few messes!! Great pictures :-)
Post a Comment