Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Friday...

This is as updated as it gets folks...Grocery shopping in the morning...
Kate had a bath...
All clean and pretty...
Playing toys...
We were out and about and I turned around and saw Kate asleep, holding her car seat like this. Was Daddy driving crazy or something?:)

Our purpose for being out and about was to look around town for a desk for our office. Didn't find anything we liked but atleast it's out of our system now, and we feel good about the one we ACTUALLY like at JC Penney online, AND even better it is a good price. I can't wait to get our office done. I will have a place to scrap, Hubs can be on the computer at the same time or doing school work, yada yada... and we can still hang out together. Right now it is a HUGE mess, stuff everywhere, bookshelves piled with stuff...sighhhh...I especially look forward to having a place for everything and everything in it's place... and to everything looking nice and neat and decorated... COMPLETED.... It may be a while, but stay tuned for pictures when it happens.

Look at her rolls!:) She has found her feet now...

Ooooh, what's that I see? A toy!

Yay she got it! She has started working on getting things that are out of reach. Manuevering herself around more and wiggling and shreiking towards whatever it might be. So cute!

We set up her new bike/running stroller Friday night... We are so excited to use it this summer! It doubles as a bike trailer or as a running stroller AND it fits two kids!

I think she likes it:)

I love this baby girl!!!!!!!

To bad we're not gonna get to use the stroller yet. This is what we woke up to Saturday morning, thinking "It won't be very much" or "It won't stick"... Man! Everyhting was so melted, we could see the lawns and streets, all that was left to melt was the banks and places sun was hard to reach...

Annnnnnd this is what it looked like Saturday evening with no signs of stopping. Uuggg. It one of the things that makes me wonder what it would be like to live somewhere NOT in Alaska, and it even makes me kinda wish we did, even though I am not sure if we would actually leave our friends and family here... 4 seasons would be nice. I guess I should appreciate it and stop complaining because it will probably be the last snow of the season, and truthfully it is a pretty one... Sighhhh...

This is Kates resting position when shes been playing on her tummy for a little longer than she would like. I am glad she figured it out because it's either this or she just crys and shreiks for someone to come get her or turn her over...

2 comments:

Mexskimo said...

I love all the pics and commentary. It's the next best thing when I can't be there to watch Kate grow.
I just hope that you're fair with the next kid and the rest after that, and take at least half as many pictures of them! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,

Ooooh, i have a Chariot too and I LOVE it! I've been skiing with it a lot this winter. We should go jogging/biking some time. Okay, maybe just biking since you're a lot faster than me.