Brooke is one of my two favorites, the other being David Cook, who better win the whole thing. He's my favorite favorite. Well, Brooke messed up last night and had to restart!:( I was horrified! Yes, if you were in my living room with me you would have died at my reaction, ask Patrick and Jaime.
Crouching on the floor, 3 feet away from the TV to soak in every part of her perfomance, hoping she would do really well...The start... aauugghh... Hands over my head, face on the floor, "Noooooo!" Arms out, hands pleading in desperation, "Brooke what are you doin'???" followed by gasps wreaking of dissappointment, horror, and sympathy...What happened!?
Well folks, She forgot the words. It was the second time she restarted a song this season. The first time was because she was off key. (I realize this is not making my contestant seem very qualified, but she IS!)
NE ways, I really don't want to see her get voted off because she is a really good singer. I love the melody of her voice. Also, to imcriminate myself even further since I'm past the point of no return anyways, I think she is very sincere, honest, a purity about her, and she's really beautiful. Also, I heard she might be a Christian, go figure, which is really cool IF she is.
Sigh. So there you have it... That is what prompted me to pick up the phone and cast my vote. By the way, it was super quick and easy. Dial the number and you're done. Nothing else to do, no one to talk to, no automated voice to listen to followed by a selection...just dial and done. I didn't expect that.
Poor Brooke. I hope the dread locks guy goes, but I know Brooke will be in the bottom three. We'll see tonight...
Dude, I sound so lame.
I swear I lead a well rounded life even though this blogging would imply otherwise:)
As part of my well rounded life, I am one of the Jr. High track coaches at ACS. This is me after Jr. High track practice. I am washing all our dirty running shoes. Why? I ran with the distance runners today, and to make a long story short, ran right through a pool of yucky brown water, eeeww! I don't even want to know... So, I was washing those shoes and threw the rest in with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment