
This is how she looks when I go in to get her after she is well rested. So happy and excited!

Love my Crocs, thanks Bro & Sis.

It's morning...

Love me some coffee and some good readin'...


Cuteness! :)

Stuffing the diaper to change Kate. We use Bumgenious cloth diapers. They're not your Mama's cloth diapers! I love them! Saves money and they are cute and easy!

Sleeping in Daddy's and Mommy's bed. When Kate wakes up early in the morning after Hubs goes to work, I put her in bed with me to nurse and we get some more sleep, well, kinda. I hold her off as long as possible. When I finally keep getting woke up by her wiggles and kicks and shreiks or fussing, we start our morning usually between 8 and 9.

Greek Lime Chicken Soup. Yumo! I am proud of myself for cooking some new stuff lately (bread and soup). It's always nice to break out of the usual and it teaches me to use new ingredients and spices besides salt and pepper... Yay for me:)
1 comment:
Hey Lucy! I've been thinking about using the bumgenious cloth diapers. Where did you get them? Kate is a cutie pie! They grow so fast, don't they?!
Post a Comment