
None the less, we proceeded to get her strapped into the new biking/running stroller that we were so excited to use. She sat there happily as Mommy and Daddy adjusted the straps around her; but it took to long. Happy quickly grew to impatient, uncomfortable, and finally melt down. Strike two...

With resolve, OK, lets take her out, take her purple jacket off and calm her then put her back in...... No good. On a side note, with the garage door open for all to hear, what are the neighbors thinking of the screamin' baby, or the screamin' baby's parents for letting her scream. Strike three...
With tensions high and all of us frustrated, we call it quits and head back into the house. Our plans of a lovely spring walk with our new stroller as a family were dashed to bits. Sigh.

Mommy decided to regroup. Change Kate's diaper, which she should have done in the first place. Put new clothes on, and a lot less I might add. Duh. Put Kate in her car seat, which snaps into the REGULAR stroller that she is more accustomed to. So far so good. Called Hubs. This is Kate's face as we got going... ha ha ha.

Yay! We're on a walk! She still fussed a little here and there, but it was alright. We had a lovely time. Welcome Spring!
2 comments:
Too funny...Zeke's first dr. appt outside of the hospital...(August) I dressed him in a onesie, outfit, snowsuit, and then a "bag" that went over the snowsuit(basically a second snowsuit) and then a blanket. I walked into the office in a t-shirt...the nurse looked at me, horrified, and said, "You only need to dress him one layer warmer than you." Kevin never fails to remind me of that fateful day whenever I start bundling the kids up too much now:)
I noticed you used socks as gloves for your outing. I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only mother that does that.
Kate looks adorable. She's growing so fast!
Post a Comment