Monday, April 7, 2008

...It goes on and on my friends...

So this is the view outside our living room window Sunday morning (April 6)...It is pretty, but MAAANNN! And to think just the day before I went running outside, we could see the grass, everything was pretty melted...

This one is for Mama Mary and Big Daddy. Look what you're missing out on!

4 inches! In APRIL! Common Alaska!

Hubs always keeps our driveway shoveled down to the pavement. As soon as it snows he trys to get it shoveled off before anyone drives on it. It is easy this way. Yep, his Daddy trained him good!


Scarey or funny? Whatever! This is me nodding my head up and down saying, "Yeeeeaah!" because I just got the most awesomEST deal on cricuit cartridges at Michaels!!!! STOKED!!! Like a kid in a candy store...No, at DISneyland!
As some of you can imagine, it took me quite a while to decide, so many to choose from! Whoo hoo! So glad I didn't miss the ad! It was meant to be! Happy early Mother's Day to me!!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Yeah, he must work out."