Sunday, March 22, 2009

ACS State Champs!

This is the ACS Varsity Girls Basketball Team, who just won their second straight state title. I helped out this year as an assitant coach. I enjoyed it. I love coaching!
At their pre-game shoot around they were so happy with themselves for getting as many balls as possible stuck in the net...
Kate loved coming to practices with me... She got to go for rides on the ball rack...
Push the ball rack around, play with the balls, knock them off, put them back...
Have snacks...
Play on the stage...
Take Mommy (or Jessica, or Coach Dyson) by the finger to go on a walk...
Where does she get her facial expressions??? OK... I admit it... totally from me! I was and still can be such a pouter, and some would say I'm expressive, ahem! This picture of her reminds me of me. Ha ha:)

1 comment:

Raychel said...

She is so big and independent! It will be crazy to see how much she has grown next time I am able to make it up. And look at you, you barely look prego in that pic!