Yep folks. This is the Alaska way. We sledded to Grandma's house one night. I am getting tired of carrying Kate because she is getting heavier and I am getting "pregnanter", also I thought it would be good to pull home the wheat flour and enchilada sauce I was picking up... Mom also sent home a loaf of her fresh baked bread. SOOOOOO good!
She is such a good stacker now!
Playing bubbles with Daddy...
Wanting to blow them herself quickly turned into wanting to eat them... What'd you expect?
She loves to do what Mommy is doing, and Mommy loves it too. Uh, and, it is easier for me because then she's not whining and pulling up on me... She just wants to be in on whatever is going on up high.
Spice Girl. Loves her the spice rack.
Again, loves to be in on whatever is going on up high. So I often put her on the bathroom counter to play while I do my makeup and hair... On this day, she colored her face with my eye liner. Ooops! I grabbed the pencil away from her. "Wait, before I wipe it off let me get a picture!" I gave the pencil back to her for a pose but it wasn't the same...
1 comment:
Queen Kate is one of my FAVORITE little girls ever! She's SO beautiful and sweet :-)
Post a Comment