Went for a walk with Amanda and Gavin' on Thursday of Last week. We put Kate and Gavin in our bike/jogging stroller together...

It didn't last long. Kate eventually started crying. Amanda pleading with Gavin, "Leave her alone. She doesn't want a hug. Hey! Don't hit her!" She wouldn't stop crying so I got her out...

Of course Gavin's going, "Hey that's not fair! I want out too!" So we let them both out to walk...

Gavin is leading the pack, as we are waiting for Kate... She's adorable, but Oh so slow! Finally we put them both back in the stroller under protest of course, closing them in with the mesh cover and booking it to the school for a pre-game basketball shoot around that I needed to be at.

Once on our way, Kate did stop crying after a little bit, because she was distracted by Gavin's crying. he started shortly after she did. Thanks Gavin! And, I wonder if Gavin was crying cuz he didn't like my driving the stroller because I would tip it back to keep it off the front wheel alot... Note to ourselves: separate strollers for both next time, and more food for Gavin, and maybe don't let them taste the freedom of walking until we are almost to our destination...
No comments:
Post a Comment