We went in last week for our second sonogram. Hubs and I were delighted to see our sweet baby on screen, and to know that everything is healthy and on track. God is so good and so amazing!
At one point watching the baby on screen, I said, "Awe! Look at his cute little eyes (opening and shutting) and nose..." I thought, wow, the mouth is moving fast/a lot... The sonogram Dr. interupted my squels of awe with, "Actually that's his heart..." Haaa ha ha!:) Looked like a face to me!:) I kept my opinions and assumptions to myself after that:) To funny:) Tee hee hee!:)
I am about 6 months along now. Feeling alright. Definitely feel like I have gotten bigger the last month and a half... not just pregnant bigger but fat bigger, boo!:( I haven't been eating awesome, working out, or taking my vitamins regularly, and yes to drinking coffee, but not over board... So, what I'm trying to say is that it's my own fault.
All in all, I'm doing fine and feel pretty good aside from being bigger and less active at this point than I was with Kate. Dr. Adams said I'm about 5 lbs heavier than they would like me to be:( Blast! I started out so good, five pounds under where I was with Kate. I gues I have caught up and then some... Now I gotta watch it and atleast go for walks...
I put the color photos last because I thought they might look kinda creepy weird... Yeah, I know. I'm an awesome mom huh. Ahem.
3 comments:
Wow! It's really a baby! Woo hoo!
"HIS heart??" or is the Doc just being generic with the pronoun?? :)
p.s. I love your blog!
The pictures look so vivid. Its amazing!
Post a Comment