Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Being a fan...


So I finally know what guys feel like when their favorite team wins the Final Four, the Super Bowl, or the World Series. I have never had a favorite team. I mean like, been one of those die hard fans. Kinda wished I did, but just didn't... And even when I picked a team at the last minute to root for during some final, mine always seemed to lose and it didn't matter because I just didn't care...

However, when Ryan Seacrest announced David Cook as the winner of American Idol, THIS star struck fan was fisting the air and excitedly squealing for joy! (To my Husband's shagrin, ha ha) YAAAAAAAAY! I am so relieved! So happy! Woo hoo!!! Yessssss!!! America DID pick the right one!!! Awe, look how happy he is! Yaaaay!!!! .....

I have closely followed Idol this season for the first time. The night they sang, Simon gave Cook a really hard time. I was like, "Oh, no! He did really bad! I know jr. high girls are going to be home dialing over and over again to vote for dreamy Archuletta. DOH!" So, I called in and voted like 15 times for Cook, which I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of Simons strategy to get the adult croud off their couches to vote for Cook...

I will spare you all on my star struck addoration of David Cook. Just know that I am definitely buying his album. For those of you who think I am lame, YOU are lame if you are a fan of anything!:) So, "Shuuuddy!" My team finally won! I am in such a good mood!:) Woo Hoo! Yaaayy!!!:)

No comments: