Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Linkin Logs & Learning to Crawl...

I was playing stamps with Kate and I banged them together. Then she banged hers together too! She copied me! All of you should know that she is BRILLIANT! Then she banged her stamp on my stamp. So cute! I tried to take a picture of us playing and clapping our stamps, but she was completely distracted and mesmerized by the camera's flashing light, so this is me cheesin' it up...
Yesterday afternoon we had a cook out at Mom's and Dad's, and sat around visiting... Busted out the Linkin' Logs. See me building a house? See Bro eyeing my building supplies? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess what happens next. I went to set my camera up to take a picture of us playing. Came back. Where is my house? Quickly survey my surroundings. Hey! Bro. is building away and he STOLE all my linkin' logs! Blast! No. There was not enough for everyone to play because there were not enough BIG logs... I got him back (yeah right) by throwing some pieces at him and calling him a name. Ha ha:) To be fair, they are HIS linkin' logs. He and our cousin Doug used to play with them when they were boys. Such fun!:) I want to get some... Uh, for Kate.

Kate is well on her way to crawling. Later that night I caught her lifting herself up on her hands and toes... Yeah, 100 pictures later:) ha ha ha... Check her out:)



No comments: