Sunday, May 18, 2008

At the track, AGAIN...

Today we helped out at the 3A Region Track Meet hosted by ACS. What a beautiforous day! We even got sun/wind burnt on our face:) Isn't Alaska beautiful! It was cool how this track sat, with a view of the inlet and mountains... It was fun being at the meet, hangin' with friends, and watching the runners dash around the track. It's so chill now that I don't have to be the one with crazy nerves, warming up, racing around the track, pushing it, hurting... Although I was standing close to the starting line for the girls 800 and I started to feel that old anxiousness well up inside me... DO NOT miss that feeling... maybe a little... or its just cool to remember the days... Yeah, that's it:)
Hubs had fun haulin' Kate around with him at the meet:)
Having fun with Daddy:)
We both had a turn watching the gate (AKA charging people to get into the meet)...

No comments: