Tuesday, February 24, 2009

At Church Nursery


This little pink sweater is sooo cute. It has a cute little stuffed mouse connected to her pocket on a string. So it can ride along in her pocket or she can pull it out to play with... Way cute!
On Sunday, I worked in her nursery because they were short workers... So glad I did! I got to teach her to use the slide and of course I took tons of pictures!
She picked it up quickly and loves it! So cute watching her! All situated...
This little girl behind her is actually pushing her down the slide! Kate didn't seem to mind though... The little girl was really cute, even though she was pushy and shovey. She just wanted to plow through the line and anyone in her way...
Weeeeeeee!!!:) So fun!
Again again!
Funny face while getting situated...
Loves her some bubbles...
Her new thing is to take our hand and lead us to do what she wants to do... Here she is pulling me to help her walk up the slide part of the slide, the wrong side... She insisted on going up there and even got knocked down on her bottom by the pushy slider mentioned ealier. No harm done, just a cute plop on her padded behind:)

No comments: