Of course lots of play time, and then a bath before or after nap time...
Too STINKIN' cute!
Also, there is lots of eating and snacking through out the day, and don't forget more playing with toys and looking at books... How about looking out the window and watching the day go by? Recently I have started pulling the step stool up for her to look out. I got to thinking, "That would be entertaining, and how depressing never being able to look outside when you're stuck inside all day..." You see, I don't have anything next to any windows in my house that one could sit on or climb on and gaze outside. Brilliant idea Mommy:)
Mommy's view...
And of course, don't forget to let your little one catch up on current events... Just looking out for her, "The spin stops here". Love me some Fox News! My boys, Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity!
No comments:
Post a Comment